[cisco-voip] CUCM services log files paths

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Jun 10 12:00:29 EDT 2011

Ovidiu,

Thanks for the background. That may prove to be the difference.

MLA authentication is completely dependent on the database. That is why
I started with questions in that direction.  Restore replaces the
database so the entire MLA feature *shouldn't* be affected by anything
in the OS.

That said, MLA authentication is failing for some reason.  Is there
anything in security logs about authentication failure?  Perhaps the IMS
logs give indication:

file list activelog syslog/*
file list activelog tomcat/logs/*

Regards,