[cisco-voip] UCCX 8.0 Monitor who is actually on a queue (ie caller-id)

Anthony Kouloglou akoul at dataways.gr
Thu Mar 31 13:40:06 EDT 2011

Thanks Matthew,
so in my case were i have UCCX Standard, do you think that it is
possible to do these queries in our MS-SQL?
Can i make db queries with the standard version of UCCX8.0?

Best Regards
Anthony

If you do some sort of custom reporting you can have this but it is not
built in. We asked about this we got CCX internally.