[cisco-voip] Voip Voice Recording software

Leslie Meade lmeade at salientnetworks.com
Sat Nov 19 14:30:23 EST 2011

Has any one used cSI Virtual Observer ?
Ran into strange issue that the RTP streams are out of Sync and since it is
not a Cisco supported they of course are pointing the issue to them. And cSI
are reporting that they do not know why the problem is or how to fix it.

My understanding of UC server recording is that the Callmanager tells the
phone to use its BIB and to send the transmit and recive streams to the
recorder. I am trying to wrap my head around when they listed to either the
recored or a monitor session it is say out of sync.

Turn off the ability to record on the device the supervisor can listen with
out issues.

Salient Service
760.930.2636 <tel:760.930.2636> , support at salientnetworks.com
Request Line (moves adds and changes only)
760.930.2699 <tel:760.930.2699> , macs at salientnetworks.com