[cisco-voip] CUEAC 8.6 Alternate Contact Details Sort Order

Matthew Berry matthew.berry at cdw.com
Thu Sep 1 16:15:42 EDT 2011

Just finished deploying CUEAC 8.6 for a customer.  As usually occurs, the receptionist wants to tweak the look of CUEAC.

One of her biggest frustrations she has is the order in which CUEAC displays alternate contact numbers.  It displays the mobile number on Row1 and the main extension on Row2.  This requires the receptionist to manually select the main extension before she can hit [Return] to transfer the call.

Alternate Contact Details
=================================
[Mobile] -  1-XXX-XXX-XXXX
[Main Ext] - 30001

Does anyone know of a way to change the order these numbers are listed in?

Screenshot: http://www.ciscovoiceguru.com/wp-screenshots/Voila_Capture54.png
<http://www.ciscovoiceguru.com/wp-screenshots/Voila_Capture54.png>

My guess is no, but I am asking anyway.  She'd like me to get this escalated to John Chambers (no joke – verbatim quote).

Thanks!

Matthew Berry, CCIE #26721 (Voice)
CDW | Sr. Unified Communications Engineer
Single Number Reach: +1.763.592.5987
Email:  matthew.berry at cdw.com

Note: I will be on vacation from Sept 7-20 with no access to voicemail or email.