[cisco-voip] UCCX: Agents with EM Can't login unless....

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Sep 8 10:00:23 EDT 2011

I'd guess that from a Jtapi or CTI perspective one side thinks the phone is unregistered.  The logout/login triggers an update from CTI to UCCX and is just like resetting the phone.

In the Jtapi, mivr, or CTI logs there will be a specific error code for the failure that will give you a better idea of what's going on.  You'd need traces going back overnight to get root cause most likely.

-Ryan