[cisco-voip] Extension Call Outside Number

David Zhars dzhars at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 09:17:51 EDT 2011

I setup an internal extension (1615) to call an outside number.  I set it up
as a CTI Route Point.
Yet when I dial the extension, I get the famous "Your call cannot be
completed as dialed".
Under CTI Route Point, I have the extension, then for Forward All, I have
the number (prefaced with a 9, since we dial a 9 to get out).  If I dial the
outside number from my desk phone, it goes just fine (so say 95551212, it
goes).  If I dial the extension 1615, even though the forward all is set to
95551212, it won't go out.

Any ideas what I should be looking for??

Thanks.