[cisco-voip] Has anyone come across MWI just stop working ?

Cristobal Priego cristobalpriego at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 23:54:42 EDT 2011

We are having a similar issue. With sip integration. So far I went to
cluster management and stopped the second server. That fixed our
problem, however I'm still troubleshooting with TAC to get a resolution

For other customer we have the same issue, with sip integration and
unified messaging, the issue started happening after an ip address
change and by splitting the servers across the wan upgraded to 8.6 and
so far it fixed the problem

Enviado desde mi iPhone