[cisco-voip] Texting to a PRI number?

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Aug 21 17:14:27 EDT 2012

Add Tweeting to UCCX eMail Contact ? A good 3rd party SMS gateway was requested by a cutomer, to send SMS from 7965.

I've seen some good demos where Cisco Social Miner is used to monitor Tweets/Blogs/Internet.  Just don't become a Progressive Insurance with it.
http://money.cnn.com/2012/08/14/technology/progressive-tweets/index.html