[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.6 licenses disappear on reboot

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 11:48:39 EDT 2012

The big question is how much do you want to beta test for Cisco?

I tell customers that if their network is working fine, and there aren't
security notices out on your IOS, and they aren't upgrading to get new
features, leave their systems alone.

I assume everyone else is doing the same thing...

Jonathan