[cisco-voip] IP Communicator EM status now working

Chris Axelsson invectus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 05:33:11 EST 2012

Hi

I had this problem a few weeks back so there is a mail-chain you could
track if you wanna read more in to this. CIPC phones do not support EM
secure, therefore you should remove secure option(https path) under your EM
phone service subscription configuration and update your subscriptions, or
create a new one only for CIPC phones.

Best Regards
Chris A.