[cisco-voip] Experience installing CUEAC 9.0.1.20

Berry, Matthew Matthew.Berry at wwt.com
Tue Apr 23 13:37:18 EDT 2013

Yes, I have also tried that method.

Matthew

From: Ted Nugent [mailto:tednugent73 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:33 PM
To: Berry, Matthew
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Experience installing CUEAC 9.0.1.20

Yes that's the version I installed (same zip), perhaps try installing SQL express first and then installing CUEAC?

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Ted Nugent <tednugent73 at gmail.com<mailto:tednugent73 at gmail.com>> wrote:
Yes I deployed this version a few weeks back without issue... HOWEVER... the customer required that we install SQL 2008 Standard and it was installed prior to the CUEAC install. Perhaps that's the key?