[cisco-voip] Using DTMF # as input for Company Directory w/ CVP and ICM

Ryan Burtch rburtch3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 15:45:33 EDT 2013

I just got it guys!

The value in CVP option 9 is set to #.  I ended up fixing the issue by
changing the order of the nodes in ICM.  I have one if statement (
Call.user.microapp.caller_input=="#" )  that is in front of the other if
statement ( Call.user.microapp.caller_input==0 ).  Now both the 0 and #
work.  Not sure why that is, but whatever works.  I'm on UCCE 8.6(2) and I
haven't ever encountered this as a bug, but I guess there's a first time
for everything.  Anyhow, thank you for the help...really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Ryan Burtch