[cisco-voip] Agent Desk Setting/WorkFlow Reason Codes Not Associating to Agent in CAD | IPCC/UCCE Version: 7.5

Ryan Burtch rburtch3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 09:56:49 EDT 2013

Yeah I did that.  It appears that I didn't associate the workflow with with
the agent.  To do that, I had to go to the Cisco Desktop Admin
tool>agents>right click agent>select the workflow from the drop
down>workflow propagates to the agent.

This seems to be specific to the version of IPCC that I'm using.  On
version 8.x, the workflow is associated with the agent within the Presence
admin internal webpage.

Thanks everyone.

Sincerely,

Ryan Burtch