[cisco-voip] 9971 making phantom / ghost calls - 9.3.x firmwares

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Tue Nov 26 18:56:33 EST 2013

Hey mate,

I've seen it on a CME system, only once. It was only a small system with 5 phones.
Only 1 phone was doing it.
In my case there was no bug at the time, and troubleshooting this particular site was difficult, so we decided to try replacing the phone.
It never came back after that.

Sorry, that probably doesn't help too much.
How many phones do you get it across? It sounds widespread.

Cheers,

Tim