[cisco-voip] Low Mic Volume

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 01:12:35 EDT 2014

It sounds dumb but I believe when the phone is on speakerphone but the
handset is off, the audio still comes from the handset. Particularly if
you've flipped the handset holder clip it's possible for the handset to be
barely off hook when the speaker phone button is lit and appear to be using
the speaker but still using the handset.

Just an idea, otherwise sounds like a bad phone.

-nick