[cisco-voip] CCX 9.0 Upload File

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Mar 21 13:20:06 EDT 2014

That's fantastic.

Thanks so much.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure
University of Guelph

519‐824‐4120 Ext 56354
lelio at uoguelph.ca
www.uoguelph.ca/ccs
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1

----- Original Message -----

From: "Ryan LaFountain (rlafount)" <rlafount at cisco.com>
To: "Lelio Fulgenzi" <lelio at uoguelph.ca>
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net, "Andrew Grech" <agrech88 at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 1:16:53 PM
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] CCX 9.0 Upload File

Hi Lelio,

That’s one of the advantages of using the Repository. If you use the Upload Document step to place the doc in the Repository it is replicated across to the other node automatically and is contained within DRS backups for B&R.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time