[cisco-voip] UCCX GUI and CLI license count differ

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sun May 4 10:36:48 EDT 2014

Louis,

While I don't have the answer for you, and I hope you share what you find
out, I did want to mention that the number of ports you have registered has
little to do with the number of ports you are licensed for.

I can confirm I have more than 54 ports registered that tells me the GUI is
> inaccurate.

Often times, I will create multiple port groups for different display
names, MOH sources, CSS's, etc and as such, if you sum the port counts,
they exceed my license count.  This over subscription design is supported
and is necessary in some cases.  So, I just didn't want you to correlate
your registered port count to your license count, and if they weren't
exact, to think something was not right.

*Summary*
You can have 100 registered ports and only be licensed for 50 ports.  You
just cannot have more than 50 calls active is all.

I hope that was helpful.