[cisco-voip] dial DN to change uccx greeting/prompt

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Mon May 12 17:42:18 EDT 2014

Usually you make a separate application where you write to an XML file such
as Emergency.xml so you can call in and enable the Emergency parameter.
 Then you just need to modify the production script to check that file and
play a greeting.  You can use the management application to write a
recording to a prompt in order to update the Emergency prompt on the fly.

Brian