[cisco-voip] 8941 SCCP 9.2.3.5 on 8.6 - One suddenly going Phone Not Registered

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Nov 11 22:44:46 EST 2014

What model of phone set?   We have had some 7941’s with faulty hookswitch mechanisms that have disconnected the call midstream.   The spring in the mechanism allows the hookswitch to be mimic being pressed/fall down.    This of course does not account for the Phone not Registered status.  We have also found that patch cords can make a difference in the reliability of the network connection which causes for us the unregistered status.

Terry