[cisco-voip] UCCX and CUIC

Michele Russo (AM) michele.russo at dimensiondata.com
Fri Apr 3 13:43:12 EDT 2015

Yes, this indeed was the bug and I was able to correct is by updating  a few records in the cuic database, restarting the services and syncing the users. So, now that I can log into CUIC and the user synchronization is working correctly I have stumbled onto another issue.

There are NO stock reports…the only reports I see as part of the application are the two Outbound reports.  This system was an upgrade with DRS restore so I was expecting to see some reports and/or data.

[cid:image003.png at 01D06E14.1313CB50]

One other note…this system is HA and when I log into CUIC on the Secondary Node I do not see any users synched.  So, it is as if these two systems are now working independently of each other.  The database replication looks good via RTMT.

Thought?

Michele