[cisco-voip] Call recording

shabbar babrawala shabbar_babrawala at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 13:39:30 EST 2015

Hi
Customer is running cucm 9.1, and Quality Manager has just been installed for Monitoring and recording. We have everything setup correctly on the call manager side, Turned on BIB, enabled recording, associated recording profile, created SIP profile and added SIP trunk. What Works: QM is able to monitor the phone Problem: We get calls on the QM showing 0Kb if i do DNa on CUCM we see that the call is going out to the QM via SIP trunk, is there any config to be done on the QM side to be able to detect the call.Any assistance is appreciated!

Regards
shabbar