[cisco-voip] Call recording

shabbar babrawala shabbar_babrawala at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 04:49:27 EST 2015

Hi
The QM is replying back i can see files with extension .raw in the daily folder but nothing in the audio folder and the recording page in url,
regards
Shabbar

Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 14:59:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Call recording
From: bmeade90 at vt.edu
To: shabbar_babrawala at hotmail.com
CC: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net

Line has to be configured to be recorded under VoIP Devices in QM.
Run a packet capture on QM server or pull CallManager traces and make sure QM is responding to the outgoing Invites with a 200OK with correct media information.
Brian