[cisco-voip] Migration from MCS UCCX 8.5.1SU4 to UCS - do not see any setting in desktop administrator

Ryan LaFountain (rlafount) rlafount at cisco.com
Mon Jan 12 11:44:42 EST 2015

Hi Anthony,

The UCCX hooks into the DRS process for back and restore of the CAD LDAP has had issues, as Abhiram detailed out in his reply immediately after this one. The LDAP migrating between active and inactive sides on a switch-version isn’t impacted by any of these.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time