[cisco-voip] UCCE-Enterprise CVP script question

Ryan Burtch rburtch3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 08:52:01 EST 2015

The script greetings are usually done by a voice talent company or in house
via audacity or some other PC recording app.

The .wav files need to conform to 64kbps ulaw.
http://snafder.blogspot.com/2011/01/saving-wav-files-in-ccitt-u-law-format.html

The wav files are then copied to the media server (usually the CVP
VXML/Call Servers).

In order to call the wav files via the script, you have to set the path in
a few variables w/ in ICM.

Sincerely,

Ryan Burtch