[cisco-voip] UCCE-Enterprise CVP script question

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Jan 20 13:07:57 EST 2015

Bugs around Unity Connection Media Master and Java had made that a no-go for me.  Back to Audacity to record prompts (google for help).

When using either the Cisco Unity Connection Administration (CUCA) or the Cisco Unity Connection Personal Communications Assistant (PCA) web applications to upload an existing wav file, or create a new recording using the PC microphone and save as a voice name, greeting, or send as a message.

In the client side Java Console logs, you see the following exception:
Exception in thread "Timeout guard" java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.net.SocketPermission 10.93.231.234:8443 connect,resolve)