[cisco-voip] CCX 9.0.2

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:00:42 EDT 2015

It's going to depend on other factors, but based solely on what you
described, this would work:

Start
Accept (--Triggering Contact--)
Play Prompt (--Triggering Contact--, P[welcome.wav])
Select Resource (--Triggering Contact-, CSQ)

Connected

End

Queued

Label Queue Loop

Play Prompt (--Triggering Contact--, P[thank_you_for_holding.wav])

Call Hold (--Triggering Contact--)

Delay Certain Length of Time sec

Call Unhold (--Triggering Contact--)

Time of Day

5:00pm to 11:00pm

Call Redirect (--Triggering Contact--, Outside Number)

Successful

Set Contact Info (--Triggering Contact--, handled)

End

Busy

End

Invalid