[cisco-voip] UCCX: Ring No Answer Timer

Ryan LaFountain (rlafount) rlafount at cisco.com
Wed Jul 8 15:12:21 EDT 2015

What's the TAC case number? :)

You're correct, as long as it is lower than the configuration that takes affect for that DN. If this is set on the DN, then it takes precedence, else it takes the service parameter. UCCX doesn't 'look' at anything. It just routes the call and CUCM does all the RNA arbitration.

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services
Direct: +1 919 392 9898
Hours: M - F 9:00am - 5:00pm Eastern Time