[cisco-voip] UCCX 9 prompts gibberish

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 13:19:27 EST 2016

It would be even nicer if CCX developers added support for both, say like CCM or CUC.  If we need to switch codecs mid-call that's one thing but if one call comes across the WAN to an agent, and another call comes in locally to CCX, CCX is usually the only component in those media paths which doesn't support both g711 and g729 in those scenarios.

Sent from an Apple iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.  Please excude my typtos.