[cisco-voip] UCCX Call Park

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 16:38:55 EST 2016

I have seen the Syn-Apps Park-N-Page
<https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=syn-apps+park-n-page>
application used in retail for this exact feature.  However, it looks to be
defunct now.

But that's ok, because SingleWire has you covered
<https://www.singlewire.com/solutions-retail.html>.

You'll need the Advanced license to unlock this feature, and you can always
try before you buy, by enabling advanced license in a 30 day trial period
on your free Cisco Paging Server (InformaCast Basic).  Tell them Anthony
sent you.  ;)

If you are looking for a pure UCCX solution, I believe that it would be
possible, but I have not personally seen it done.