[cisco-voip] UCCX Call Park

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Wed Feb 24 16:55:15 EST 2016

John,

You might consider a phone-only agent; still someone logging in technically but your agents aren't dealing with agent software at least -and makes it a little easier to contain the solution in UCCX.

I've implemented it this way in a small retail shop and the phone just remained login for the day and login/logout was implemented as part of the store open/close procedure. Obviously skews a lot of reporting metrics but kept the associates away from telephony software.

For notifications I did an http trigger to a script hosted on tropo.com<http://tropo.com> that did an SMS blast to associate mobiles that were subscribed to a notify list. Once notified, the associate picked up the phone (which is really a logged in phone-only agent) and it dequeued the call to be answered like normal.

Automatic IP phone intercom may be possible via API access with something like SingleWire advanced notification.

Sent from my iPhone