[cisco-voip] UCCX Workforce Optimization

Andy andy.carse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:37:06 EDT 2016

Anthony,
Thanks for the information and the explanation of the different pieces in WFO.
I have stepped through the documentation.
I have installed Server 2012 R2 with all the updates.
I have installed SQL Server Express 2012.
Created a user in SQL and set the permissions to dbcreator as the document requires.
I have loaded the .iso image for Cisco_Quality_Management_10.5.1 in Virtual DVD.
Run setup_MonRec_1051.
When I get to the Database information and fill in the details for either the ip address or hostname, it comes back with Connection refused: connect.

I can’t work out what’s going on…..

Is there a base server config that needs to be installed first.

Andy
andy.carse at gmail.com