[cisco-voip] UCCX 11.0 session at Live 2016

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 10:26:24 EDT 2016

Thanks for the announcement Abhiram!  I wish I could attend, but two things
are keeping me:

1) Most offerings like this are not nearly as technical as originally
billed (see the current UCCX v11 Walk through lab as an example), so it's a
bit of a gamble if I'll get my money/time worth from it.

2) Cisco Live is already a sink hole for my money to be thrown into (small
business), and these labs are like another $700 or roughly 35% the
attendance fee.  (not to mention another day of travel cost if taken Sunday)

Just a thought, but what if instead of only a pay-to-play lab offering,
Cisco has an invite only model, where ambassadors of the product can learn
the product intimately, and then act as a Champion out in the real world
(I.e., support forums, learning network, twitter, mailing list, blogs,
etc.)?  A biased request, I know.  I think it would get Cisco two things:

1) Higher likelihood of attendee skill level matched to the learning
objectives (allowing Cisco to dive deeper than ever before)

2) Higher likelihood of attendee taking their knowledge to the field and
applying spreading it through blogs, replies to forums questions, support
forum documents, etc.

Just a thought.

Best of luck to you in your Lab offering!