[cisco-voip] UCCX Workforce Optimization

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 10:49:19 EDT 2016

I did one of these a few months back.  Make sure SQL Express is supported
and you set the SQL up exactly as the documents state otherwise you'll have
problems.

One quirk I noticed aside from SQL is that your "service account" for AD
connectivity cannot be in the root of your AD domain structure.  It must
reside in one if the pre-configured containers or a different OU.