[cisco-voip] Network Hold Audio Source - UCCX

Jose Colon II jcolon424 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:03:44 EDT 2016

I have been getting reports of a few locations that are not getting the
"ringback.wav" music that I play when the system sends a call to a agent in
UCCX.

The music on hold audio plays fine but when a call is ringing to an agent
the customer just hears silence. This is only happening at 2 out of 128 on
a H.323 gateway. My routing all looks good. I have rebooted the routers at
the 2 impacted locations and reset the gateways and still silence while
ringing the agent.

The ring back is set in the Call control group under the "Network Hold
Audio Source" setting in UCCX. Pings, traceroutes and network in general
all looks great. I cant figure this out.

Has anyone else come across this issue?