[cisco-voip] UCCX Finesse and Service-now integration

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:51:48 EST 2016

Yeah, the forums have gone down in quality over the last couple of years.
It's too bad, because it use to the be the place to go for help.

Anyway, have you seen these guy's product for creating finesse gadgets?

http://www.novelvox.com/

I'm not sure if you meant seeing a ServiceNow gadget or have finesse cross
launch Service Now though, so I might be off track with that suggestion.