[cisco-voip] UCCX Queuing and Over flow Queueing Best Practice

Max Harmony bmaxim88 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:11:08 EDT 2016

> I have a customer that is requesting to have a main Queue, and two
> overflow queues, and they intend to have the same agents in all three
> queues with the same skills. I am not very confortable with the user
> experience but can anyone advice on what would be the best recommendation
> for this situation?

Please see below logic
Caller --- goes to Queue A---35secs delay --->redirected to
OverflowQueueAOverflow--5MinutesDelay--->Redirected to
QueueAGeneralOverflow--5MinitesDelay------

Grace Maximuangu

CloudPOP/InvictaCloud
www.cloudpop.com

 *“Go beyond your limits, push yourself, be the best you can be.*
*Experience new cultures, broaden your horizons, stay connected.”*