[cisco-voip] UCCX CUIC Reports Stopped Working After Certain Date

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Mon Sep 12 20:57:45 EDT 2016

Hi all,

There is a cop already available which has been provided to TAC. Only the CAD email reports are yet to be fixed, so we have a fix already there but just formalising it as a cop. We will have one cop released externally which will fix all the reports - the cop currently available fixes everything apart from CAD email reports. For that, please ask TAC for a manual workaround (there will be one cop very soon with all the fixes).

A bit of context:
There is a datediff function which calculates the time difference between today's date and reference date. The reference date hardcoded is 1985-01-01 00:00:00 and starting from 8th September 2016, this difference is coming out to be a length that cannot be handled by the variable supposed to be storing it.

This will be fixed and cop will be available. This cop should be installed on both the nodes via CLI and requires no restarts.

Apologies, I am on travel - was meaning to send a heads-up when this got highlighted. Please feel free to reach out in case you are having challenges. Thank you.

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CCBU
CCIE Collaboration # 40065