[cisco-voip] UCCX Standard License

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Jan 31 16:07:20 EST 2017

We feel your pain Antonis.

There are a few examples of products and/or programs being discontinued which have caused people similar (budgetary) issues.

The most recent I can think of is CUWL PRO being replaced by CUWL Meetings.

In situations like this, I think it's important to reach out to your account team to (try and) help make the migration a bit less painless.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure