[cisco-voip] Call Recording Options

Ben Amick bamick at HumanArc.com
Fri Mar 9 12:30:48 EST 2018

Calabrio is a reliable solution and I haven't had any major issues with the implementation in my environment.

Ben Amick
Unified Communications Analyst

From: cisco-voip <cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net> On Behalf Of Dan Mason
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2018 12:28 PM
To: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Call Recording Options

Security Notice: This is an EXTERNAL email. Please exercise caution and DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown or unexpected senders.
Has anyone had any experience with 3rd party call recording vendors?  Any recommendations for a Cisco centric call center (CCM 10/CCX 10.6)?

I'm familiar with CallRec/Zoom.  The native call recording solution isn't 100% reliable so we are looking for other 3rd party options.

  Thanks,

Dan

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Winxnet, Inc. proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Winxnet, Inc.. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this transmission and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information including patient information protected by federal and state privacy laws. This transmission is sent for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately (1) notify the sender via reply email; (2) do not open or read the message or any attachments; and (3) delete this message and any attachments. The review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.