[cisco-voip] Call Recording Options

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 13:27:06 EDT 2018

What did you mean by: "The native call recording solution isn’t 100%
reliable"  What call recording

Is CallRec (I assume you meant CallRex) is now EngHouse, which is then QMS.

Anyway, Calabrio is the de facto for Cisco solutions.  I'd just go with
them, not because the are the best, but because we need to build a
knowledge base on there products.  The more of us that use Calabrio, the
more tribal knowledge there will be out there.  Just a thought.  No
affiliation.