[cisco-voip] room kits - smartnet or not?

Charles Goldsmith w at woka.us
Thu Jul 11 11:02:25 EDT 2019

Phones are relatively inexpensive, I advise people to buy spares in case of
issues vs smartnet on every phone for large installs.  Small installs, it's
a good peace of mind.

Video units are expensive, so you are gambling that nothing is going to go
wrong.  In 2 years if something does go out on one, you have to buy another
one.  That's a business decision and I just present the facts to the bean
counters and let them make it and take the heat :)