[cisco-voip] Softkey Template

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 10:14:44 EDT 2019

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't think it was much more complicated than that.

I googled searched "cisco 8851 remove decline"

And found a forum posting
<https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/how-to-remove-decline-button/td-p/3038744>
where someone mentioned this setting on the phone page in CUCM  Admin:

*Actionable Incoming Call Alert*

I tried it out on my 8851 and sure enough, it removed both Decline and
Ignore.

I guess softkey configuration is now spread into two different places.