[cisco-voip] New to Social Miner 11.6

0703Manjunath winmanjunath at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 00:47:13 EDT 2020

Thanks for the reply Brian.
I have gone through the link you shared below , but I believe this html
code is pertaining to webex integration alone.

As I'm looking to enable chat/video feature in social miner , can you
please let me know the steps involved in configuring video & chat in social
miner please.

Many Thanks

Regards
Manju

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 9:54 AM Brian Meade <bmeade90 at vt.edu> wrote:

> For video, I've been pushing customers to utilize the Webex Browser SDK or
> the Gadget SDK to just call a SIP URI that rings in to the contact center.
> Once an agent accepts the call, video will be negotiated.  Agents can use
> any video endpoint to answer the call such as Jabber.
>
> https://developer.webex.com/docs/sdks/browser
> https://developer.webex.com/docs/widgets
>

> On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 3:35 AM 0703Manjunath <winmanjunath at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Hi All,
>>
>> Looking for inputs since im new to cisco social miner deployment.
>>
>> We are going to deploy social miner 11.6.1  to integrate with existing
>> cisco PCCE (11.6.1) setup  video & chat features.
>>
>> In this new deployment , customer is involving vendor to enable video
>> calling features. If someone has experience in similar such deployment with
>> video , i'm looking for guidance in configuring social miner part of
>> configuration.
>>
>> Any inputs or pointer would be really helpful & appreciated
>>

>> Thank you

Thanks & Regards
   Manjunath