[cisco-voip] digitized voice quality

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:08:12 EDT 2020

Who is hearing the poor audio, the jabber user?  the person the jabber user
is speaking to?  is this jabber to jabber only?  is this over wlan or lan?

One idea for why audio sucks but audio+video doesn't is that your priority
queue is dropping packets and when video is added both audio and video are
af41 and therefore circumvents the priority queue.

Can you confirm the dscp values on the voice stream for a voice only versus
voice+video call?