[cisco-voip] Cisco UCCX Roadmap

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 21:45:36 EDT 2022

Haven’t looked into it much, but have quite a few customers who are avoiding WxCC due to existing backend integrations with on-prem SQL servers, mainframes, and http/REST integrations….  Those are probably being marketed as front end widget/gadget integrations for WxCC I’m guessing.

First I’ve heard that UCCX development is nearly dead, but good to know, especially from a personal development perspective lol.