[Outages-discussion] Issues with VoIP over Verizon FiOS

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Wed Dec 9 15:21:48 EST 2015

Jay,

We know that Verizon has this issue and we play with our routing as needed
to fix it. Most of the time the issue is from us to the client, here it's
the reverse. Also what is strange is it's one user in every location and
it's only in central NJ. I am suspecting a bad policy on a router some
where......