[outages] [EXTERNAL] Comcast Metro-E Chicago and Suburbs

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at comcast.com
Thu Sep 7 14:45:11 EDT 2023

Sorry you don’t like it. As I said you can also use the app - when I did so a few months ago when we had an outage (tree down) it gave me an ETR and sent me a text message with status updates. Feel free to take a look at this help article: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/check-service-outage

I didn’t see any local outages in the HFC network near your location – so you may want to contact the tech support line for the Metro-E service for investigation.

Jason