[VoiceOps] Extension Mobility Issues.

Justin Randall jrandall at comwave.net
Wed Feb 17 09:33:21 EST 2010

Hello,

It would be a good idea to connect the phone into either a hub or a
switch with port mirroring capabilities and use a PC/laptop with a
sniffer (such as Wireshark/Ethereal) to see what traffic is
RX'ing/TX'ing to/from the device.  Perhaps an ancillary function of the
phone is failing (DHCP, BOOTP, DNS, HTTP, etc.) which causes the hang.

Regards,

Justin Randall

  _____