[VoiceOps] CNAM issues with Cox Communications

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Tue Dec 13 12:52:27 EST 2011

They have the worst CNAM system known to man.  For years we've had constant
struggles to get them to update CNAM even months after we've done an
update.  And now they seem to be associating random CNAM data with some of
our numbers (for their customers, not in the database itself).  We are
getting customer complaints that when they call Cox customers CNAM is
displayed that has absolutely nothing to do with the number sent, now or in
the past.

So...

1.  Anyone know how to get this resolved with Cox?  Any contact info?

2.  Anyone else seeing this with Cox?

3.  Any ideas on how arbitrary information would get associated with
numbers in their system?

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve