[VoiceOps] CNAM issues with Cox Communications

Keith Croxford kcroxford at telesphere.com
Wed Dec 14 10:14:01 EST 2011

Carlos -

1.       Call their Business Operations Center @ 866-291-2262. This should get you to someone in their Phoenix Office.  50% of the time this number  will be answered by someone in Tier 3.   Tier 3 has the ability to clear the CNAM cache and redip.

If you can't get any traction with this, I can probably find the number of someone in Tier 3 that I worked with (on a CNAM issue) that can help.

KEITH CROXFORD  |
Anywhere (480) 385-7002 | Fax (480) 385-7007 | kcroxford at telesphere.com<mailto:kcroxford at telesphere.com>
Telesphere | 9237 E. Via de Ventura, Ste 250 | Scottsdale, AZ 85258<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&q=9237%20E.%20Via%20de%20Ventura,%20Ste%20250%2CScottsdale%2CAZ%2C85258>

 NEW! Customer Portal: Anytime Access. Instant Insight.   my.telesphere.com<http://my.telesphere.com>